Sunday, April 5, 2020

Tale Final Draft

Hello!
You guys did a great job with your tales.  The ones I corrected were so creative with your modern-day twists!!!

If you could, please look at www.turnitin.com, and make the corrections.  (For the most part, corrections are minimal)

Please turn your final version in to www.turnitin.com (Story final draft) by the end of the week.

**As per your request, I will be available at our Google Meeting link on Thursday @ 1PM.  Last week was a fun meeting!
Check your email for the link....I will send out a reminder link closer to Thursday!
(If you don't have internet, but have unlimited calling, please join us if you can!)
I will be available to answer any questions and to talk about the next part of the assignment (Which I will post on Tuesday)

I sent you an invite to My Google classroom, please join if you haven't to date.  It virtually has the same info as on the blog, but I want to use it as an extra way to communicate!

Have a great week, stay safe!  I hope to see you on Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment